Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ta da!



This my friends is THE skirt. The one I've been waiting for (since last Tueday!). This is the skirt I will wear after we (hopefully) win on Sunday - to the after party. Can't to celebrate a second victory in Miami for my Colts. Of course, I also can't wait to sport this new skirt.

Still working on what I'm going to wear it with. But I make sure there are pictures from the party so I can share the final results with you later, when I return.

Love,
B

Ps: Thank goodness my legs aren't quite as pale as this girls! Ha ha...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

From LB? I have the vest that matches but should never be worn with it lol. I love LB! Hopefully you know about there awesome coupons? Their cc has good rewards but I know you're off the cards for good :)

Nicole

Ebony Jewel said...

Ah, a victory skirt huh? As we both know the Colts are going to win!! I'm sure you'll look fab in your victory skirt at the after party - pictures please, pictures please!? :)