Monday, February 1, 2010

50 books in 2010 Update.

Your greatest regret at the end of your life will be the lions you didn't chase. You will look back longingly on risks not taken, opportunities not seized, and dreams not pursued. Stop running away from what scares you most and start chasing the God-ordained opportunities that cross your path. - Mark Batterson, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day



I just finished, 'In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day' by Mark Batterson. This is book 3 of 2010. I'm off to a slower start than I had hoped, but I'm holding on that it's still early in the year, I will rally!

In a Pit was a great book. I loved it. And would highly recommend it to anyone who is trying to face fears in their life. It also has great 'bathroom mirror' quotes. You know, words of wisdom we need in our everyday lives.



The updated list:

1. The Sweet By & By - Sara Evans
2. Two Little Girls in Blue - Mary Higgins Clark
3. In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day - Mark Batterson


Love,
B

1 comment:

Ebony Jewel said...

I totally need to read this book - I'm soon to start a new job & am a little bit nervous about starting. A whole new environment with new people, new ideas, and new business. I suspect I can find the book at books-a-million or barnes and noble..I'll take a look on their websites!